In which dungeon does each monster helm set drop? Which key should I use to get this monster set shoulder piece? So you have been looking for a simple spreadsheet to find out where these undaunted monster helm sets drop. But you couldn't find one? Lucky Maniacs got you covered! Visit lmclan.weebly.com/monster-helm-sets or click the image below and start browsing.
Finally it is here: the long awaited Thieves Guild Patch (v2.3.5). A complete new zone, new gear and old features making a comeback!
The new zone that comes with the Thieves Guild DLC is Hew's Bane. A Hammerfell location to admire. In this zone you will find a large amount of (repeatable) missions and live a thief's life. But you do not have to go at it alone. A new trail is added featuring challenging bosses: Maw of Lorkhaj.
Most noteworthy patch notes:
- Scrolling Combat Text (SCT), similar to Foundry Tactical Combat (FTC) it will show on screen scrolling text of your damage, heals and more.
- 64-bit client, ESO will now support more than 4Gb RAM. Resulting into less memory crashes for PC.
- DirectX 11 upgrade, the implementation of DirectX 11 will allow better performance and better visuals. DirectX 9 Graphics Cards are no longer supported!
- Adhazabi Aba-daro the Golden, a rare item merchant that appears at set locations on the map at set times, carrying rare items. You’ll be able to find Adhazabi in the following locations:
Western Elsweyr Gate (AD)
Northern Highrock Gate (DC)
Southern Morrowind Gate (EP)
- Forward Camps, these camps are making a comeback and will be available for purchase at the Siege Merchant.
- Siege Weapons, will do 30% more damage. DoT has been reduced to 6 seconds. Oil catapults now take away roughly 20% of enemy Stamina. Lightning Balistae now will take away roughly 10% of enemy Magicka. Ballistae will now turn faster and will have 100% accuracy. Most snaring from Siege Weapons have been normalised to 50% (was 75%).
- Alliance points for killing a player has been doubled.
Champion System improvements:
- The Champion System has been re-balanced and will be more diverse.
New Collection Category, Assistants:
- Full bagspace? No worries, your bank assistant is ready. Need to buy some items? Your merchant assistant is their for you. These assistants can be summoned like pets but not at the same time.
New Collection Category, Mementos:
- No longer will collectibles burden your character on his or her travels. All your already earned collectibles will be moved to the Collection System. Saving you a lot of bag -and bankspace.
- Recipies will appear on vendors throughout Tamriel.
- Food recipies will be sold by Chefs.
- Drink recipies will be sold by Brewers.
- Provisioning Writs do no longer award recipies.
And much more!
Are you are streamer? Are you a Youtuber? Do you want to become either of those? Then consider Lucky Maniacs Entertainment (LME).
LME is a collaboration between members of Lucky Maniacs to create online casual gameplay content.
LME aims to become a large community of casual gamers, streamers and Youtubers and deliver casual gameplay content to its viewers.
You can apply here: http://goo.gl/forms/fic0cNRXhO
Information we need:
LME offers you:
And it is totally free!
We only ask you to link to us on your channels, using a hyperlink or our logo.
As you may know, or not, Lucky Maniacs has their own TeamSpeak server.
In this mini tutorial you will learn how to get access to this server and socialise with your fellow Maniacs.
You can continue this tutorial by clicking "Read More".
As of 28th October Lucky Maniacs can be found as a platoon on the Battlelog of Battlefield 3.
Become a fan!
You will have to log in at the Battlelog to visit this page and become a fan.
Soon on the 27th of October 2011, Battlefield 3 will be released.
The maps will be huge. One map will be 3 times the size of the biggest map of Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Atacama Desert. Lucky as we are, there will be vehicles and other forms of transport. A source tells us that one of the maps will be very special. Starting at a 500 meters high cliff. Would you jump? No? Don't worry, there will be helicopters. Giving you the opportunity to make a smooth flight down. Of course this will be not without risks. RPGs and other anti-air weapons will give you a warm welcome.
Next to helicopters, jeeps, light tanks and heavier ones. There will be jets in the game. Which is not entirely new. In Battlefield: 1942 you already could fly a Second World War airplane. Do you think you will be save in a jet? Because of its speed? No, you won't. Anti-air vehicles will await your arrival. And once in reach...
Below is an explanation of the cockpitview of the jets.
With a lot of weapon choice and special arms. The infantry is one of the deadly factors in the game. The different classes are: Assault, Engineer, Recon and Support. All of them have different special arms and weapons. They all require special tactics and approaches.
But don't worry. A light tank can easily annihilate a squad of infantry. If not balanced
A new Battlefield was shown at Gamescom 2011 in Cologne, Germany.
And Lucky Maniacs is preparing for a new kind of warfare.
DICE amazed us with amazing graphics and a stunning Frostbite engine. Lucky Maniacs will soon change its habits and will join the modern warfare in Battlefield 3. Where apaches helicopters will rain death on our enemies and the footsoldiers will capture their flagpoints.
You can now apply for Battlefield 3, Lucky Maniacs membership on the Apply to join page.
The Call of Duty 2 server is most likely going to disappear and will make place for a brand new Battlefield 3 server.
Of course you will still be able to find Lucky Maniacs members online at public Call of Duty 2 servers. Because we won't quit playing this game.
We are currently discussing a Battlefield 3 server. Stay tuned for more about this in the future.
See you on (the) Battlefield 3, 27 October 2011
dd/mm/yyyy - UTC +1
Delivering Elder Scrolls Online support, tutorials, guides and builds since 2011