Recently Zenimax Online Studios (ZOS) released the patch notes (v2.4.0) for the Dark Brotherhood Patch. The DLC and patch will add many changes and new content to the game.
Elder Scrolls Online has been a project in progress ever since its launch. The fourth big DLC is the Dark Brotherhood DLC. Its predicessors were Orsinium, Imperial City and the Thieves Guild. Each were received with joy and sometimes with a little bit of pain due to changes. In the latest patch, ZOS focussed on Magicka. In this patch they said to give the Stamina builds a large change.
Unlike the previous patch, we decided to not show the changes in the blog. To see what will change for you in the Dark Brotherhood Patch, we would like to direct you to our special page: Dark Brotherhood Patch.
On this page you can find a summary and the most significant (game changing) changes to come in the Dark Brotherhood Patch.
In short the DLC will bring you a lot of new content:
- A new zone: the Gold Coast, Cyrodiil. Known from The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
- Visit cities like Kvatch and Anvil.
- New daily quests.
- Two new Delves (Hrota Cave and Garlas Agea).
- Two new boss-encounters (The Kvatch Arena and Limenauruus the minotaur at Tribune's Folly).
- New gear.
- New rewards.
- The Assassins League crafting style.
In short the patch will bring:
- Veteran ranks removed.
- Changes to skills.
- Ongoing Cyrodiil improvements
- Toggle-able Nameplates
- And more...
dd/mm/yyyy - UTC +1
Delivering Elder Scrolls Online support, tutorials, guides and builds since 2015