Today, the Shadows of the Hist DLC patch is live. Patch 11 it is also called and it comes with pleasant changes and fixes to the base game. Especially the races of the game see small changes and major bugs have been fixed with this patch.
Update 11 features four new dungeons and changes/fixes to already existing dungeons. Allowing for PVE players to explore new grounds and fight new bosses.
Also in the Crown store players will be able to change their appearance and/or race through the use of Tokens. The update also comes with Tokens to change your name and Premium Hairstyles, Adornments, & Markings. ESO Plus members will also be able to use custom dies.
The base game patch includes:
To see what changes to your Race and Class please check out our Update 11 dedicated page:
Finally it is here: the long awaited Thieves Guild Patch (v2.3.5). A complete new zone, new gear and old features making a comeback!
The new zone that comes with the Thieves Guild DLC is Hew's Bane. A Hammerfell location to admire. In this zone you will find a large amount of (repeatable) missions and live a thief's life. But you do not have to go at it alone. A new trail is added featuring challenging bosses: Maw of Lorkhaj.
Most noteworthy patch notes:
- Scrolling Combat Text (SCT), similar to Foundry Tactical Combat (FTC) it will show on screen scrolling text of your damage, heals and more.
- 64-bit client, ESO will now support more than 4Gb RAM. Resulting into less memory crashes for PC.
- DirectX 11 upgrade, the implementation of DirectX 11 will allow better performance and better visuals. DirectX 9 Graphics Cards are no longer supported!
- Adhazabi Aba-daro the Golden, a rare item merchant that appears at set locations on the map at set times, carrying rare items. You’ll be able to find Adhazabi in the following locations:
Western Elsweyr Gate (AD)
Northern Highrock Gate (DC)
Southern Morrowind Gate (EP)
- Forward Camps, these camps are making a comeback and will be available for purchase at the Siege Merchant.
- Siege Weapons, will do 30% more damage. DoT has been reduced to 6 seconds. Oil catapults now take away roughly 20% of enemy Stamina. Lightning Balistae now will take away roughly 10% of enemy Magicka. Ballistae will now turn faster and will have 100% accuracy. Most snaring from Siege Weapons have been normalised to 50% (was 75%).
- Alliance points for killing a player has been doubled.
Champion System improvements:
- The Champion System has been re-balanced and will be more diverse.
New Collection Category, Assistants:
- Full bagspace? No worries, your bank assistant is ready. Need to buy some items? Your merchant assistant is their for you. These assistants can be summoned like pets but not at the same time.
New Collection Category, Mementos:
- No longer will collectibles burden your character on his or her travels. All your already earned collectibles will be moved to the Collection System. Saving you a lot of bag -and bankspace.
- Recipies will appear on vendors throughout Tamriel.
- Food recipies will be sold by Chefs.
- Drink recipies will be sold by Brewers.
- Provisioning Writs do no longer award recipies.
And much more!
The world of Tamriel is expanding.
The developers are bringing us the capital of the land of the Orcs: Orsinium. A once powerful kingdom deep within the mountains of Wrothgar.
The new DLC for The Elder Scrolls Online : Tamriel Unlimited will be available on the 2nd of November 2015 for PC and will have over 20 hours of new gameplay.
Those with a ESO Plus account will have access to the new DLC as long as their Plus account is active. Otherwise you can buy the DLC, once available, for 3000 Crowns in the Crown Store. There will also be an Orsinium collectors edition for 5000 Crowns available, including extra content for your characters (e.g. mounts and pets)
Included in the DLC are over 20 hours of gameplay in the form of quests and story content. A new addition is the solo arena called "The Maelstorm Arena". The DLC will also bring two new public dungeons: Old Orsinium and Rkindaleft. Which will all bring us both solo and group content.
Let us not forget the new Ancient Orc crafting style and new armours sets and items. Which from the trailer look awesome!
Next to DLC content there will also be some extra updates included, which are implemented to all the players. Even if you do not own the DLC, you will receive these updates. Of which are most noteworthy: Shield dyeing, Akaviri crafting style, new ways to spend Alliance Points and more!
Read more on the official website blog post: http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2015/10/05/orsinium-launch-details-and-new-video
As you might (or might not) have noticed. Your Elder Scrolls Online client received a major update. Including changes to skills, passives and much more. But most importantly: The Imperial City DLC.
The Imperial City was built by the Ayleids in the Merethic Era. And survived a long time in Tamriel. In the Elder Scrolls Online, Molag Bal dropped anchors on the city, allowing daedric creatures to capture the Imperial City.
In the Imperial City DLC you will be fighting in an environment with mix of PvE and PvP. Creating tense fights between players and daedric creatures and bosses. To excel in this area, your character will need to be versatile and ready to counter any attacks by players from other alliances, whilst being busy fighting bosses and creaters also. Allowing great dynamic gameplay as a result.
How to gain access to the DLC
If you are an ESO Plus member, you will get access to the DLC automatically as long as your ESO Plus membership is current.
If you do not have ESO Plus, you can get access to the DLC very easily by purchasing the DLC in the Crown Store in the game[?]. You can aquire Crowns by purchasing them in the Shop.
Find more information and patchnotes v2.1.4
dd/mm/yyyy - UTC +1
Delivering Elder Scrolls Online support, tutorials, guides and builds since 2011