Finally it is here: the long awaited Thieves Guild Patch (v2.3.5). A complete new zone, new gear and old features making a comeback!
The new zone that comes with the Thieves Guild DLC is Hew's Bane. A Hammerfell location to admire. In this zone you will find a large amount of (repeatable) missions and live a thief's life. But you do not have to go at it alone. A new trail is added featuring challenging bosses: Maw of Lorkhaj.
Most noteworthy patch notes:
- Scrolling Combat Text (SCT), similar to Foundry Tactical Combat (FTC) it will show on screen scrolling text of your damage, heals and more.
- 64-bit client, ESO will now support more than 4Gb RAM. Resulting into less memory crashes for PC.
- DirectX 11 upgrade, the implementation of DirectX 11 will allow better performance and better visuals. DirectX 9 Graphics Cards are no longer supported!
- Adhazabi Aba-daro the Golden, a rare item merchant that appears at set locations on the map at set times, carrying rare items. You’ll be able to find Adhazabi in the following locations:
Western Elsweyr Gate (AD)
Northern Highrock Gate (DC)
Southern Morrowind Gate (EP)
- Forward Camps, these camps are making a comeback and will be available for purchase at the Siege Merchant.
- Siege Weapons, will do 30% more damage. DoT has been reduced to 6 seconds. Oil catapults now take away roughly 20% of enemy Stamina. Lightning Balistae now will take away roughly 10% of enemy Magicka. Ballistae will now turn faster and will have 100% accuracy. Most snaring from Siege Weapons have been normalised to 50% (was 75%).
- Alliance points for killing a player has been doubled.
Champion System improvements:
- The Champion System has been re-balanced and will be more diverse.
New Collection Category, Assistants:
- Full bagspace? No worries, your bank assistant is ready. Need to buy some items? Your merchant assistant is their for you. These assistants can be summoned like pets but not at the same time.
New Collection Category, Mementos:
- No longer will collectibles burden your character on his or her travels. All your already earned collectibles will be moved to the Collection System. Saving you a lot of bag -and bankspace.
- Recipies will appear on vendors throughout Tamriel.
- Food recipies will be sold by Chefs.
- Drink recipies will be sold by Brewers.
- Provisioning Writs do no longer award recipies.
And much more!
Becoming a valuable player in the Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) is not an easy process. It requires loads of time, effort and knowledge to succeed. In this post, a few tips and tricks on how to become successful in ESO. In this part we will discuss playing your role.
dd/mm/yyyy - UTC +1
Delivering Elder Scrolls Online support, tutorials, guides and builds since 2015